Sunday, January 10, 2010

Life is Crazy.

So I realize that I haven't been a very good blogger lately. But in the few short weeks that it's been 2010, I have been on the go non-stop!

We brought my baby sister back to Charleston with us when we came home from Christmas, so that she could start classes at Trident Tech. Pretty much all last week I took her to get supplies, books, etc so that she'd be all set.

We also decided right before Christmas that we wanted to move offbase. There's alot of drama going on around us and I don't want to subject my kids to anymore of the craziness. And since we have at least another year here in Charleston, we've gained another adult in the household, and BAH rates went up, now was the time to start looking. We were approved on a great house in Summerville and just as soon as we get our funds flowing from the finance office we're moving in! I have been cleaning and organizing like a mad woman all weekend. We're praying that everything will be in place for us to move in THIS WEEKEND, since it's one of the few weekends we're actually in town and not away for hockey. So the old saying "running around like a chicken with my head cut off" totally and completely describes me right now. Frazzled is another good term.

I will be posting a new recipe tomorrow and trying to post when I can this week, but forgive me if I'm MIA for a few more days. And when we're all settled in I'll be sure to post pictures!

No comments: