Friday, November 6, 2009

Let's go shopping!

Today is the day that I start my Christmas shopping!

Well, technically not start, as I've already bought a few stocking stuffers here & there.

But today is the day that I start buying the big ticket items! Both boys want a Nintendo DS, so the plan is to get one today, and then get the second one after the next paycheck. I have three kids to buy for, plus nieces & nephews, so spreading out the expense is key.

I'm super excited for Christmas this year, too. We're going to be heading down to FL this year. December 23rd and 24th with the in-laws, and then Christmas Eve and Christmas day/weekend with my family. A few more days in Daytona with hubby's family and then it's back to Charleston to unpack, do laundry, and repack to go to a hockey tournament over New Year's weekend.

Okay, maybe I'm a little un-excited for that last part.

I am so tempted to bring along my Christmas cd's in the car today to get me in the spirit, but I will try to show restraint since my friend is coming along with me and I have already been teased about listening to Christmas music way too early. That's usually something I do when the kids are in school and the hubby's at work and no one is coming over to the house. I'm a closet "early Christmas music listener."

Hey- at least I'm not donning red sweaters with reindeer and Santa knitted into them!

No comments: