Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hooray for September!

The last two days have been so wonderful here! As soon as we turned the calendar over to September, the weather has been cooler and it definitely feels like fall...and I LOVE it! I have shut off my air conditioner for the time being, and actually have my windows open! Now, don't get me wrong, I love summer and all it brings: barbecues, the beach, and vacations, but man I love the change of the seasons. Maybe it's becuase I grew up in Florida where there is only two seasons: hot and hotter. But here in Charleston the seasons actually shift and it's so great for me. And now that I've spent the last two days in jeans instead of shorts, I'm so ready to get out my fall decorations and start thinking about Halloween.

Of course I'm sure that the temps will fluctuate through out the month, but I'm really loving this right now and I'll take it while it's here!

No comments: