Friday, September 25, 2009

New Items and a Fundraiser

I have been working on some new items for my Etsy shop. Covered wipes cases! Here are some of my favorites:

I can do any fabric you can think of, and I can even make matching burpies. How cute would that be for a baby shower?

I'm also doing a fundraiser in my Etsy shop as well. I have a very good friend who was like my older sister when I was growing up. She graduated from LWC a few years ahead of me, but helped my mom work aftercare when she was a senior. She went away to college and then came back to teach at LWC Elementary for a few years. Back then she was Miss Erickson. She is such a great person and I have always looked up to her. She and her hubby have been unable to have children of their own, so they have decided to adopt. They have been matched with a birth mother who is due in early November. Julie and Todd will soon be the proud parents of a precious little princess, who they have named Ella Claire. They are doing some fundraising to help with adoption costs, but I wanted to help out too.

From now until October 31st, I will be donating a portion from every purchase made in my Etsy shop to help the Springer's bring Ella home. So if you've been eyeing something in my shop for awhile, now is the time to buy. Not only will you be getting something special and handmade, you will also be helping Julie & Todd realize their dream of becoming parents. Please help bring sweet Ella Claire to these two loving and deserving people!

No comments: