Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cupcakes Galore

I realize that I did not post a recipe yesterday, but fear not my friends! While at the base library to get the next book in the series that Noah's been reading, I stumbled upon this cookbook and instantly fell in love. That's right...an entire cookbook solely devoted to CUPCAKES! I'd seen it before but never actually looked through it. Boy oh boy have I been missing out! The book has been in my possesion for less than 24 hours and already I have marked just about every recipe to try out at home. I am going to have to keep renewing it so that I can keep making more cupcakes!

I wonder if the library will let me just buy the book from them...

So get ready for a TON of cupcake recipes. My kids and sister are very excited to be my taste testers over the next few weeks. Wouldn't you be?!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Another good one for partys and stuff is Hello Cupcake...I have it, you can borrow it :)

Melissa said...

You are more than welcome to send some cupcakes my way for testing! :-)