Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Not Ready For This!

There's a cute little girl in our neighborhood named Alexis. She was in Noah's first grade class last year, and is in his class again this year for second grade. Today they walked home from school together and were playing outside. I was out front talking to my friend Caroline when Alexis & Noah came around the corner from behind the house. I had my back to them, and Caroline was in her car, and she said "Girl, those two were just holding hands! As soon as they came around the corner and saw us they dropped each other's hands QUICK!" I turned and looked but of course they weren't holding hands anymore. But my son was blushing and looked like he just got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

My little boy is not even 7 yet...I'm not ready to be replaced from my spot as the woman in his life!!

No comments: