Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fun Facts

Three Names I go by:
1. Jen
2. Mommy
3. Jennifer
Three Jobs I Have Had In My Life:
1. Florist
2. Cashier
3. Mom
Three Places I Have Lived:
1. Florida
2. England
3. South Carolina
Three TV Shows That I watch:
1. CSI
2. Mythbusters
3. Big Bang Theory
Three Places I Have Been:
1. Italy
2. Bahamas
3. Germany
Blogs I follow religiously:
1. Thinking Blonde
2. WhittakerWoman
3. CakeWrecks
Three Of My Favorite Foods:
1. Enchiladas
2. Pasta
3. Ham
Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Going to Disney in February!
2. Jonah's 5th birthday
3. Paying off some debt with tax return money
People who live way too far away:
1. Natali
2. Amy
3. My momma
Resolutions for the New Year:
1. Try to worry less about things that are out of my control
2. Work on my self esteem
3. Make myself a priority
Favorite books I've read:
1. Shopaholic series
2. Angels & Demons
3. Isle of Palms
Books I want to read:
1. Twilight series
2. Shem Creek
3. Bull Island


Your turn! Copy to your blog and then come back and link here so that I can learn some new things about you! Feel free to add more categories, too.

No comments: