Wednesday, June 3, 2009

He's a smarty pants already.

Take a wild guess who this post is referring to.

Go on, guess. I'll wait.

*Cue elevator music*

Ok you're right...it's about Jonah. In the car today he was saying number rhymes he learned at school this past year. Here's the conversation that went on.

Jonah: "Around and down, across to you. That's the way we make a two!"
Noah: "What's number three?"
Jonah: "Around the tree, around the tree. That's the way you make a three!"
Me: "What's four?"
Jonah: "Four's a number, you silly goose!"

I looked at the hubby and he was cracking up. I just shook my head and silently thanked my late Dutch grandparents who must've sent heaping loads of their odd sense of humor to Jonah from their bench in heaven. They never got to meet him, but boy they would've gotten a kick out of him!!

Although I've been reminded by those who know me best that I tend to be pretty sarcastic myself. I dunno what y'all are talking about.

No comments: