Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Finds on Etsy: Gwen Marie Designs

I absolutely LOVE sending and recieving Christmas cards. I start looking around for different designs in October and have a heck of a time narrowing it down to one. Last year I found a great card on Etsy and decided to look there again this year. After much searching and "hearting" of many different designs, I stumbled onto this shop and instantly fell in love.

She has so much to offer in her shop: holiday cards, wedding invitations & save the dates, birthday cards, and lots more. Here's a few of my favorites from Gwen's shop...



Tell me those are great?! There are so many awesome holiday cards to choose from...I had a hard time picking just one! But I finally did and I cannot wait to order our cards this year and get them in mailed out! Thanks so much Gwen!

No comments: