Thursday, February 19, 2009

Family Trip!

Well, I had a post all thought out in my head and it was going to be another Frugal How-To, but the hubby decided that when he got home from work yesterday afternoon, that we'd just leave for Florida then, instead of today like we were supposed to, so that he could go golfin. So I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get everything done that I needed to, with about 18 hours less time to do it in. I had to finish Noah's autograph book for Disney (the topic of the originally intended post...you'll just have to wait till we get back), clean the house, pack clothes for 5 people for an extra day, get snacks together for the 5 hour drive, and oh yeah...make a birthday gift last minute becuase Hubby agreed to stop at a friend's house on the way back home on Sunday for their son's birthday party. Well, the shirt never got finished, so I brought it along to work on today, while Hubby and his dad hit the links.

Anyway, we are in Florida and have a very busy weekend ahead of us. We are going to Sea World tomorrow, and Disney World on Saturday. I'm about as excited for Disney as a fat kid is for cake! I made some cute shirts for my monkeys to wear so be expecting posts next week with lots of pictures! And of course my belated Frugal How-To: DIY Autograph books!

No comments: