Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wish List

Just for fun, here's my Christmas list this year.

Now, I'm not expecting to get all of them, like I said it's just for fun. But since my hubby and my sister (who was lucky enough to get my name for the gift exchange) keep asking me what I want, I figured this would be the best way to show you. Enjoy!

Boots like this (found some for $25 @ Target...size 7.5 or 8!) would be PERFECT for all those chilly hours spent watching hockey!

I found this baby on eBay and instantly fell in love.

A super handy red stand mixer. I've been lusting after this puppy for years. (I'm going to fill you in on a little secret: I found a red stand mixer at the store a couple weeks ago ON SALE. I texted the hubby w/a picture, price & location and he told me to buy it. I said that it was a Christmas idea for me and he responded with "so buy it, wrap it up for yourself and sign my name." So I did. )

I'm very much into scarves this year. Here are two of my favorites!

These cookbooks. Because let's face it...I need more great recipes to share with all of you!

And of course giftcards to my favorite stores would be great too!

No comments: