Monday, April 6, 2009

Did ya miss me?

Once again, I have been a bad blogger. And once again I have an excuse :)

Honestly, nothing blog-worthy really happened last week. We left on Thursday and headed down to Florida for the weekend, to attend my niece's 2nd birthday party. (She's 2 today- Happy Birthday Gianna!). We stopped off in Savannah,GA to have dinner with some friends there, and ended up staying overnight because the weather was horrific. We left on Friday morning and went to Daytona to stay with the in-laws. Hubby golfed and I hung out with the kids by the pool. Saturday was spent driving to West Palm Beach and attending the birthday party, and of course watching the NCAA Final Four. Both my teams won, so now I'm going to be torn tonight during the finals! Sunday morning we woke up early to drive back to Daytona so that hubby & his dad could squeeze in another round of golf. After a yummy turkey dinner, we got in the car and battled the elements to drive back home to Charleston. Now it's spring break and I'm trying to entertain my children indoors because, you guessed it, it's raining.

Oh, and I left my camera down in West Palm Beach (Eeeeeek!!!) so my posts will be picture-less until I get it back. Hopefully it'll be here in a couple days because my momma promised she'd priority mail it to me today. I need it for the Easter egg hunt on Saturday!!

No comments: