Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kicking myself in the butt...

My adorable little daughter had her first encounter with ladybugs today. She was so fascinated with them and loved when they'd crawl on her chubby little fingers. Sadly, I have no pictures of this cuteness overload because I'm an idiot. I left my camera at my mom's house down in Florida. She went to the post office on Monday, to send it via priority mail. Well, she insured it too, meaning I have to sign for the package. Stupid me forgot that little tidbit and ran errands today during our normal mail delivery time, and sure enough, there was a little peach slip in my door saying to go pick up my box tomorrow at the post office. TOMORROW! Do you think that Sophia will be that cute with ladybugs ever again? NO!

*bangs head on desk*

No comments: