Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mother's Day Gift Idea

The other day while I was cutting up strawberries in the kitchen and trying not to stain my shirt, I had a realization.

I need an apron.

But not just any apron. I need this apron. It's from SassyAprons on Etsy.I told hubby that I wanted it for my Mother's Day gift, and he laughed and said "Yeah right! If I buy you an apron as a gift I'd never hear the end of it!"

Now, normally he'd be correct in his assumption...husbands should not buy their wives household items (i.e kitchen appliances, vaccum cleaners, etc) as gifts. But this is what I want. Desperately. I want to be a hot housewife in my sexy apron!!

*Heavy Sigh*

I guess I'll just keep drooling over it until I get a few more sales on Etsy so I can buy it for myself!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell him you'd meet him at the door wearing nothing but that apron and some heels. That might do the trick. ;) It is really cute BTW!

Vanessa said...

That is a cute apron!