Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Finds on Etsy: Jen's Craft Corner

While I was in the shower this morning I thought to myself, "Self, you need to figure out a way to show off some of the great stuff you've found on Etsy." Then it hit me...Duh! My blog! So on Fridays I will have the Friday Finds on Etsy series where I highlight stores or items that I cannot live without.

Since today is Friday and I just thought of it this morning, I didn't have a chance to email my favorite stores and ask permission to use their photos. So I will be tooting my own horn a bit and featuring my own store, Jen's Craft Corner.

I have lots of different things to offer in my shop. Mostly it's items for babies and toddlers, but I am also branching out into cool stuff for moms, called the Hip Momma line. I've got things like key fobs, reusable (and therefore eco-friendly) coffee kozy's, and flip flops. There's also some new clips that are more geared towards the older crowd as opposed to the little ones.

Of course there's lots of stuff for the kiddoes...Onesies, hair accessories, and lots more. And it's not only stuff for little girls, either. This is one of my favorite things for the boys:
I also have lots of items that can be customized, too. There's monogram items (onesies, shirts, bibs, burp cloths) and then some You Pick hair accessories like this headband:

There's a color chart listed in the You Pick listings so you can choose your own ribbon color.

So go take a gander, and then let your friends know about it too. I love custom orders so feel free to ask!

Ok...enough bragging about myself. I promise that I will only resort to showing my items if I have no other option. Cross my heart.

*Unless I add something super cool that I just have to show off. Then I'll just do it.*

No comments: