Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Two is Terrific!

My baby is 2 years old today! I cannot believe it!!
And I want to brag a little bit for a minute. Not only has she given up the pacifier (ok, not so much given up as she lost it and momma refused to buy her any new ones!!), she is POTTY TRAINED during the day! Can you believe it? Two years old and only wears diapers at bedtime. I'm floored myself, because neither one of her brothers were potty trained before 3. Miss Sophia was potty trained at 23 months! Not bad, princess!!
Happy Birthday my little monkey girl! I'm so thankful that God sent you to us. You'll always be our little princess!
Her party is on Saturday, so be expecting LOADS of pictures this weekend!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sophia! You are indeed a special girl. I can't believe it's been 2 years since we met you in Arizona!

Jodi R. said...

What a big girl! Love her shirt & pigtails! Have fun celebrating this weekend!

Natali said...

Happy Birthday you adorable little monkey!!! Aunt Nat loves ya! Have a wonderful party and eat some cake for me!