Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Finds on Etsy: Happy Fall, y'all!

Hooray for fall! Yesterday was the official first day of fall, and while I was waiting in the pick up line for Jonah afterschool, two brown leaves fell off the tree above me and landed on my windshield. I am hoping that it's a sign that cooler weather is on its way!

So in honor of autumn (one of my FAVORITE times of the year!), here are some beautiful finds from Etsy.

First is this stunning cluster flower pin from Gogal Made . Oh how I want this brooch! There are lots of other beautiful accessories in this shop too...I could spend ALOT of money there.Next is this great scarf. Festive but oh so chic. Caustic Threads has so many great scarves and shirts. But I think that this fall themed one is definitely my favorite. Last up is this headband from my own Etsy shop. I have to plug myself once and awhile, right? Anywho..this baby has been in quite a few Etsy treasuries lately, and I'm pretty proud of that. It means someone likes me!

Go check out the great stores featured today, and again, let me know if you have a shop or know someone who would be willing to offer up a product for review or giveaway.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Thank you so much for featuring my scarf on your lovely blog!