Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Finds on Etsy: Grown Up Halloween Fun

Well, after the week I've had, the thought of relaxing this weekend and indulging in a 'grown up drink' or two, I decided to take my Friday Finds in a different direction this week. No cutesy, adorable stuff this week....no ma'am.
I despise spiders. But I LOVE this decantur and glass set. It's from Mary Elizabeth Arts . They are beautifully done...and would make such a great addition to your Halloween party decor!
Well, okay, this one from Impulsive Creativity is cute. What can I say? I'm a sucker for some candy corn.Now this is such a fun piece to decorate with! I could picture myself putting it on a shelf or tabletop with skull candleholder and maybe some mini papier-mache bones next to it...a perfect Halloween vignette! GreenCycle Designs has a ton of great painted bottles...you need to see for yourself!

Hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween. My hubby will be able to stay home a little longer this weekend so he'll be able to join us for Trick-or-Treating afterall. The kids & I are so thrilled. I just wish I could've found these beauties in time to use them this weekend!

1 comment:

Tina said...

That candy corn martini glass is super cute!! :) I may have to check out the shop to see what they have. :)

P.S. I'm glad Bobby is able to stay home with y'all and can take part in the trick-or-treating tastk. ;)