Thursday, October 14, 2010

Jonah-isms Part 7

It's been a long time since I've posted a Jonah-ism. These last couple of weeks have produced two great ones, so I thought I'd share.

According to the little man, the 16th President of our fine nation was none other than Mr. Abra Lincoln-ham.

Today when I had him try on his shark costume, he decided to run after his little sister yelling "Rawwwwwrrr!" I informed him that sharks don't roar and without skipping a beat he said "But I'm a tiger shark." Touche.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Hi! I saw your comment over at Andrea's blog (Sgt. & Mrs. Hub). I saw you are stationed at the Charleston AFB. I live in Mount Pleasant. Small world :) I have read a few of your posts and I love your blog! Best of luck as you get ready to move. I was a Navy brat growing up so I remember those days all too well. Sorry yu didn't get Hawaii...my dad was stationed there on shore leave for 3 1/2 years. It was beautiful...maybe next time.