Monday, December 13, 2010

Mmmm Mmmm Monday: Revisited

Yesterday I decided that I really needed to work on getting myself into the holiday spirit this year. There's so much going on in our lives right now that is stressing me out...I haven't baked a single thing since pumpkin bread last month.

My parents were here over the weekend and my mommy bought me all the fixin's for Church windows. They were a staple in my house as a kid every Christmas, and I am trying to keep the tradition alive in my own home.

Want a refresher on how to make these babies? Just go here for the full instructions.

2 comments:

C said...

OMG! These are so freakin' cute - and they seem really easy to do! I think these will be gifts for my office buddies -- can't afford to buy them all presents, but I think I could make a batch and bring 'em for all to enjoy! yay! Thanks for this :)

C said...

I totally did a lazy blog post today - I am linking to your blog and the recipe, I love these little treasures so much! :) Made them over the weekend - a hit at home and at my office!