Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Finds on Etsy: Laundry Day


Everyone has one. Some people (like myself) have more than one a week. It's the dreaded laundry day. I loathe it. The actual washing/drying itself is easy...just toss into the machine. But the folding, ironing and putting away? No thanks.

But with these treasures from Etsy, I may just be a little more into this aspect of being a domestic goddess.

First, here's a great vinyl cling for your walls from Empressive Designs.
Next is a gorgeous ironing board cover by City Chic Country Mouse. I really love this fabric. I'd even consider ironing more if I had this cover.

And lastly, for those of you who don't have a dryer or just like that fresh scent of line-drying outside, here's an ADORABLE clothespin bag from Turvys. Love it!

No comments: