Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Finds on Etsy: Analiese Designs

This is one of my favorite sellers on Etsy. Analiese Designs is the very FIRST shop I bought from! While I've been slacking in purchasing from her lately (sorry Rachel!!), I still love her things and wear my pendants all the time. I've given her pendants as gifts, and I always get compliments when I wear one of them out.

Rachel makes fabulous polymer clay pendants, like this one (my first Etsy purchase ever! :) ):
Glass pendants like this:

And tons of other great stuff, like magnets, custom items, and gorgeous rings like this one:

She is really great with customer service! There have been a couple of times that I found a pendant that I had to have, but wanted a different color, so I asked her, and boy did she deliver!!

And with Mother's Day right around the corner, a pendant/ring/magnet from Analiese Designs is the P-E-R-F-E-C-T way to show momma that you love her!

No comments: