Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Finds on Etsy: Pinafores

I absolutely LOVE pinafores! They are just so versatile! And when you have growing kids like me, versatile pieces are a staple for their closets! They can be worn over long or short sleeves, or even worn alone in the summer. And some are even reversible! Wear jeans with it in the winter, or shorts or leggings for the summer. Seriously y'all- the possibilities are ENDLESS!
I bought this one (from Aliyah's Hope Chest) for Sophia last fall and got TONS of compliments whenever she wore it.
And here's a view from the back.

Here's some other super cute ones that I'm drooling over currently:

Bees (reverses to white & black dots on the back...way too cute!) from Engelkind Boutique

And these two beauties from Mint Tulip:


There are also sellers on Etsy who sell patterns. You can bet I'll be purchasing from them very soon!

No comments: