Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Finds on Etsy: Teacher Gifts

Today is Jonah's last day of Preschool, so teacher gifts have been on my mind the last couple weeks. I wanted to make them something, but couldn't figure out what. I painted them mugs at Christmas, so I didn't want to do that again. And we're on a pretty tight budget, so it had to be something relatively inexpensive, since there's three teachers to buy for this year. I found this great handprint ribbon from one of my favorite ribbon suppliers, and knew right away what I would make. Teacher key fobs.

I let the boys pick out which backing color they wanted for what teacher, so that each one was a little different. Jonah picked the blue for one of his teachers, and red for the other. Noah picked green. I also have other color choices listed in my shop.

Then I decided to look around on Etsy for other ideas (getting a head start on next year maybe?) And found this great platter from Sweet Pickles Pottery. It's a little more pricey, but maybe you could collect money from all the parents and go in on this one as a class.
And then this awesome clipboard from Kute Klipboards By Amy. What a great idea!!



No comments: