Sunday, August 17, 2008

So Exciting!

I received a bit of fun and exciting news yesterday! Two of my dear friends, Natali & Kara, have gone in together and bought plane tickets for Sophia & me to fly to California to see them both in October! I am so excited I can't even explain it! We'll be staying in Fresno with Natali and her hubby Brandon and son Keegan. Hopefully Kara and her daughter Hadley will be making the drive up from San Diego so we can get all three kiddos together. The three of us were pregnant together (though miles and a state line seperated us at the time), so it will be great for our children to meet!

Noah & Jonah will be spending some quality time with daddy, and most likely Meme & Papa too, since we're flying out of Florida for the trip.

The countdown is on to 1 October!!

No comments: