Sunday, August 17, 2008

You always remember your first time...

This is my first official blog post! Hooray for me!

I feel like I'm finally settling in here in Charleston. It's been 6 months, but I feel almost 100% at home here. Of course there are things that I still have to get used to (like the ridiculous humidity!), but that will come in time, I am sure.

My life is pretty stressful right now, but that's pretty normal when you're a military wife, and a stay at home mom to three rambunctious children. My beloved husband has three weeks left of his six week training, and it definitely has NOT been an easy road this time for me. I'm just trying to successfully balance all of the hats I wear as a mom, wife, sister, friend, and, sometimes, single parent. But like my mom always says, "This too shall pass." And in the words of my dearly departed grandpa, I must "keep courage". So that's what I'm trying to do.

No comments: